Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-27 1.50 proj of Apr 29 - May 7 - May 13 price swing
- RES 3: 133-21 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 133-11 1.236 proj of Apr 29 - May 7 - May 13 price swing
- RES 1: 133-06+ High Jun 11
- PRICE: 132-20+ @ 15:54 BST Jun 14
- SUP 1: 132-03 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 131-18 Low Jun 3 and 4 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 131-01/130-31+ Low May 19 / Low May 13
- SUP 4: 130-23+/17+ Low Apr 29 / Low Apr 13
US 10y futures are trading closer to recent highs and despite the pullback from Friday's high, the outlook is bullish. This follows last week's break of 132-20+, May 7 high. The break higher suggests scope for stronger gains and has confirmed a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on 133-11, a Fibonacci projection. Key near-term support is at 131-18, the Jun 3, 4 low. Initial support lies at 132-03, the 20-day EMA.