Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.210 High Jun 11 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 112.185 High Jun 15 and 16
- RES 2: 112.175 High Jun 17 and 18
- RES 1: 112.165 High Jun 21
- PRICE: 112.125 @ 05:33 BST Jun 22
- SUP 1: 112.120 Low May 17, Jun 21 and intraday low
- SUP 2: 112.110 Low Apr 20
- SUP 3: 112.086 138.2% retracement of the May17 - Jun 11 rally
- SUP 4: 112.075 1.50% retracement of the May17 - Jun 11 rally
Schatz futures traded lower yesterday and breached support at 112.135, May 27, 28 and 31 lows and key near-term support. The break lower reinforces a bearish theme highlighting the risk of a deeper sell-off. Price is currently also testing support 112.120, May 17 and Jun 21 low and today's intraday low so far. Note too that a key support lies at 112.110, Apr 20 low where a break would further reinforce a bearish theme. Initial resistance is at 112.165.