Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-20 1.382 proj of Apr 29 - May 7 - May 13 price swing
- RES 3: 133-11 1.236 proj of Apr 29 - May 7 - May 13 price swing
- RES 2: 133-06+ High Jun 11 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 132-30 High Jun 21
- PRICE: 132-08 @ 16:41 BST Jun 23
- SUP 1: 131-14 Low Jun 17
- SUP 2: 131-01 Low May 13
- SUP 3: 130-31+ Low May 19 and a key support
- SUP 4: 130-23+/17+ Low Apr 29 / Low Apr 13
US 10y futures are consolidating. Recent price action has defined key directional parameters at; 133-06+, Jun 11 high and 131-14, Jun 17 low. A breach of resistance is required to confirm a resumption of the uptrend that started Mar 30 and would open 133-11 initially, a Fibonacci projection. Weakness through support at 131-14 would instead highlight the risk of a re-test of the mid-May lows layered between 130-31+ and 131-01.