Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135-22 2.618 proj of Jun 17 - 21 - 25 price swing
- RES 3: 135-19+ 50% Aug'20 - May'21 Sell-Off
- RES 2: 135-09 High Feb 25
- RES 1: 135-07 High Jul 20
- PRICE: 134-13+ @ 11:49 BST Jul 21
- SUP 1: 133-26 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 132-30+ Low Jul 14 and High Jun 21
- SUP 3: 132-22 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 132-17 Bull channel base drawn off the May 30 low
Treasury futures rallied further Tuesday although price has pulled back from this week's high. The outlook is bullish following Monday's breach of a bull channel top drawn from the Mar 30 low. Note too that the 200-dma has been probed. A close above the average, would be the first material break above the average since late 2018. The focus is on 135-19+, a Fibonacci retracement. Support is at 133-26, Jul 19 low.