Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $76.90 High Oct 3, 2018 (cont)
- RES 3: $76.48 0.764 proj of the May 21 - Jul 6 - Jul 20 price swing
- RES 2: $76.07 - High Jul 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $74.90 - High Jul 29
- PRICE: $73.07 @ 07:01 BST Jul 30
- SUP 1: $69.86 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: $65.01/64.60 - Low Jul 20 / 76.4% of the May 21 - Jul 6 rally
- SUP 3: $63.10 - Low May 24
- SUP 4: $61.06 - Low May 21 and key support
WTI futures are firmer and yesterday resumed the rebound from $65.01, Jul 20 low. Price has breached the 76.4% retracement of the Jul 6 - 20 downleg at $73.46. The break strengthens a bullish case and has put on hold a recent bearish theme. This signals scope for a climb towards key resistance at $76.07, the Jul 6 high. A reversal lower would refocus attention on $65.01, Jul 20 low and the key support.