Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 176.38 1.382 proj of the May 19 - Jun 11 - Jun 22 price swing
- RES 3: 176.30 76.4% retracement of the Dec '20 - May sell-off (cont)
- RES 2: 175.88 1.236 proj of the May 19 - Jun 11 - Jun 22 price swing
- RES 1: 175.72 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 175.54 @ 04:36 BST Jul 20
- SUP 1: 174.45 Low Jul 15
- SUP 2: 173.70 LowJul 13 and 14
- SUP 3: 173.16 High Jun 11 and recent breakout level
- SUP 4: 172.82 Channel base from May 19 low
Bund futures remain firm having started the week on a firm note with price trading above the former resistance of 174.77, Jul 8 high. The clear break of this level strengthens a bullish case, confirms a resumption of the uptrend and highlights a bullish breakout of a rising channel drawn off the May 19 low. With 175.00 cleared, attention is on 175.88, a Fibonacci projection. Initial support is at 174.45, the Jul 15 low.