Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $488.40 - High May 10 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $471.10/78.55 - High Jun 1 / High May 18
- RES 2: $460.10 - High Jun 11
- RES 1: $440.25/45 - High Jul 6 / High Jun 16 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $431.20 @ 13:02 BST Jul 22
- SUP 1: $410.55 - Major trendline drawn from Mar 19, 2020 low (cont)
- SUP 2: $409.75/40 - 76.4% of the Mar 4 - May 10 rally / Low Jun 21
- SUP 3: $400.00 - Low Apr 12
- SUP 4: $394.90 - Low Mar 25 and a key support
Copper futures are firmer today but remain in a range and lack a clear S/T directional bias. The contract on Jul 6 breached $433.55, Jun 23 high and tested both the 20- and 50-day EMAs. A short-term extension higher would open the $460.10 level. Jun 11 high. On the downside, the breach Monday of $420.30, Jun 29 low does signal the end of the recent recovery. Price needs to clear key support at $409.40, Jun 21 low to resume a downleg.