Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-11 1.236 proj of Apr 29 - May 7 - May 13 price swing
- RES 3: 133-06+ High Jun 11 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 132-20+ High Jun 16
- RES 1: 132-11 Intraday high
- PRICE: 1312-06 @ 11:37 BST Jun 18
- SUP 1: 131-14 Low Jun 17
- SUP 2: 131-01 Low May 13
- SUP 3: 130-31+ Low May 19 and a key support
- SUP 4: 130-23+/17+ Low Apr 29 / Low Apr 13
US 10y futures slipped sharply Wednesday but the contract has since recovered having found support at yesterday's 131-14 low. Recent weakness however resulted in a break of 131-18, Jun 3 and 4 low. The move lower has weakened the near-term outlook, raising the risk of a re-test of the mid-May lows layered between 130-31+ and 131-01. On the upside, a firm resistance is seen at Wednesday's high at 132-20+.