Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 99.750 - 200-dma (cont)
- RES 1: 99.730 - High Jul 19
- PRICE: 99.690 @ 16:44 BST Jul 21
- SUP 1: 99.460 - Low Jun 21, 22
- SUP 3: 99.458 - 50% 2020 Rally
- SUP 3: 98.611 - 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
Aussie 3y futures are trading closer to recent highs. Near-term conditions appear constructive for bulls following the recent recovery from 99.490, Jul 6 low. Attention is on the high watermark for the U1 contract at 99.730, Jul 19 high A break would reinstate a bullish theme and expose the 200-dma on the continuation contract at 99.750. Key support is at 99.460, Jun 21, 22 low and 99.458, a Fibonacci retracement.