Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4218.00 1.00 proj of the May 13 - Jun 17 - Jul 19 price swing
- RES 3: 4153.00 High Jun 17 and bull trigger
- RES 2: 4121.00 High Jun 25
- RES 1: 4111.50 High Jul 23
- PRICE: 4095.50 @ 05:50 BST Jul 27
- SUP 1: 4029.50 High Jul 22
- SUP 2: 3944.00/3895.00 Low Jul 19
- SUP 3: 3871.00 Low Jul 21 / Low May 19
- SUP 4: 3830.00 Low May 13 and a key support
EUROSTOXX 50 futures are trading close to recent highs. A bullish short-term theme remains intact and price has recently traded through a key near-term resistance at 4101.50, Jul 1 high. The break of this level puts on hold a recent bearish outlook and instead signals scope for a stronger recovery. Attention shifts to the 4153.00 key resistance, the Jun 17 high. Key support has been defined at 3895.00.