Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $76.07 - High Jul 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $74.90 - High Jul 13
- RES 2: $73.46 - 76% retracement of the Jul 6 - 20 downleg
- RES 1: $72.43 - High Jul 26
- PRICE: $72.16 @ 07:02 BST Jul 27
- SUP 1: $69.41 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: $65.01/64.60 - Low Jul 20 / 76.4% of the May 21 - Jul 6 rally
- SUP 3: $63.10 - Low May 24
- SUP 4: $61.06 - Low May 21 and key support
Brent futures are holding onto the strong rebound from $65.01, Jul 20 low. Price is testing the 61.8% retracement of the Jul 6 - 20 downleg at $71.85. A clear breach of this retracement would strengthen a bullish case and place on hold the recent bearish theme. This would signal scope for a climb towards key resistance at $76.07, the Jul 6 high. A reversal lower would instead refocus attention on $65.01, Jul 20 low and the key support.