Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134.758 1.382 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 3: 134.663 1.236 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 2: 134.510 1.00 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 1: 134.470 Intraday high
- PRICE: 134.450 @ 05:18 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: 134.07320-day EMA
- SUP 2: 133.860 Low May 28 and 31 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 133.690 Low May 24
- SUP 4: 133.450 Low May 20 and the bear trigger
Bobl futures traded higher Jun 4 confirming a break of resistance at 134.100. The break higher, together with this week's climb, confirms a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows as the rally from the May 20 low extends, reinforcing bullish conditions. Scope is for a move towards 134.510 next, a Fibonacci projection. Key short-term support has been defined at 133.860, May 28 and 31 low. A break is needed to alter the picture.