Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 99.728 - 50-dma (cont)
- RES 1: 99.678 - High Jun 9
- PRICE: 99.660 @ 16:24 BST Jun 10
- SUP 1: 99.565 - Low May 19
- SUP 2: 99.560 - Low Apr 27
- SUP 3: 99.552 - 38.2% 2020 Rally
Aussie 3y futures are inching higher once more, resuming the uptrend. This pushes the high watermark for the U1 contract up to 99.668, with the 50-dma on the continuation contract the next target at 99.728. Key short-term support has been defined at 99.565, May 19 low. A break would negate the longer-term developing bullish structure.