- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
(U1) Support Remains Exposed
- RES 4: 134.758 1.382 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 3: 134.663 1.236 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 2: 134.510 1.00 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 1: 134.120/250 High Jun 24 / High Jun 17
- PRICE: 134.040 @ 05:08 BST Jun 29
- SUP 1: 133.860 Low May 28, 31, Jun 22 and key S/T support
- SUP 2: 133.700 76.4% retracement of the May 20 - Jun 11 rally
- SUP 3: 133.530 Low May 21
- SUP 4: 133.450 Low May 20 and the bear trigger
Bobl futures are consolidating above last week's low. Although the recent move lower is considered corrective, a near-term bearish risk remains present. Price is below the 20-day EMA and key support lies at 133.860, May 28, 31 and Jun 22 low. A break lower would strengthen a bearish case. On the upside, key resistance and the bull trigger has been defined at 134.510, a Fibonacci projection and the Jun 11 high. Initial firm resistance is at 134.250.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.