Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $77.84 - High Jul 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $76.72 - High Jul 14
- RES 2: $75.39 - 76.4% retracement of the Jul 6 - 20 downleg
- RES 1: $73.90 - High Jul 22
- PRICE: $73.45 @ 06:56 BST Jul 23
- SUP 1: $67.44/43 - Low Jul 20 / 76.4% of the May 21 - Jul 6 rally
- SUP 2: $66.11 - Low May 24
- SUP 3: $64.22 - Low May 21
- SUP 4: $63.09 - Low Apr 22
Brent futures are holding onto this week's gains and price is testing $73.87, the 61.8% retracement of the Jul 6 - 20 downleg. A clear breach of this average would strengthen a bullish case and put on hold the recent bearish theme. This would signal scope for a climb towards key resistance at $77.84, the Jul 6 high. A reversal lower is required to refocus attention on $67.44, Jul 20 low.