Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135-23 High Feb 24
- RES 3: 135-22 2.618 proj of Jun 17 - 21 - 25 price swing
- RES 2: 135-19+ 50% Aug'20 - May'21 Sell-Off
- RES 1: 135-14 High Aug 04
- PRICE: 133-12 @ 12:10 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 133-09+ Low Aug 11
- SUP 2: 132-30 Low Jul 14 and high Jun 21
- SUP 3: 132-24+ Bull channel base drawn off the May 30 low
- SUP 4: 132-06 Low Jun 30 and Jul 1
Treasury futures continue to deteriorate, with Treasury futures taking out key support at the 50-day EMA of 133-17 - the latest bearish signal. This signals scope for a deeper pullback toward the Jul 14 lows at 132-30, should Fib support at 133-04 fail to hold. 135-14 remains the bull trigger, a break opens 135-19+, a retracement level.