Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $74.90 - High Jul 13
- RES 3: $72.48 - High Jul 15
- RES 2: $71.40 - High Jul 19
- RES 1: $68.48 - 50.0% of yesterday's range
- PRICE: $66.59 @ 06:42 BST Jul 20
- SUP 1: $65.56/64.60 - Low Jul 19 / 76.4% of the May 21 - Jul 6 rally
- SUP 2: $63.10 - Low May 24
- SUP 3: $61.06 - Low May 21 and key support
- SUP 4: $59.92 - Low Apr 26
Brent futures faced strong selling pressure yesterday clearing support at $68.86, Jun 17 low and has also breached the 50-day EMA. The sharp sell-off defines a short-term trend top and signals scope for a deeper corrective pullback. The focus is on $65.56, a Fibonacci retracement where a break would open $63.10, the May 24 low. On the upside, initial resistance is at $68.48, 50.0% of yesterday's range.