Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 151.88 0.618 proj of the May 19 - 27 - 28 price swing
- RES 3: 151.43 0.618 proj of the May 19 - 27 - 28 price swing
- RES 2: 151.07 0.50 proj of the May 19 - 27 - 28 price swing
- RES 1: 150.80/51.00 High Jun 7 / Round Number Resistance
- PRICE: 150.24 @ Close Jun 7
- SUP 1: 149.94 Low Low Jun 1
- SUP 2: 149.53 Low May 28 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 148.80 Low May 25
- SUP 4: 148.24 Low May 24
BTP futures remain in a clear downtrend following the recent extension lower to 147.00 on Mar 19. However, since the May 19 low, prices have recovered and a corrective cycle remains. The recent recovery is allowing an earlier oversold condition to unwind. Attention is on the 151.00 handle next and 151.07, a Fibonacci projection. Initial firm support has been defined at 149.53, the May 28 low. A break would signal a potential reversal.