Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Bund trades within the tight overnight ranges on the cash open, albeit better bid.
- Curves are mixed, but well within yesterday's range after they traded at flattest levels since Feb, following the big rally in futures, through -0.50% in 10yr yield support.
- 5s/30s lean flatter, but off yesterday's low.
- Attention turns to the BoE.
- On the data front, French IP, and US IJC are the notable releases.
- We also get German and UK Construction PMIs.
- ECB release Economic bulletin.
- SPEAKERS: Fed Waller and Kashkari.
- SUPPLIES; Spain 3, 5, 10yr and France 10, 12, 15yr, which should limit upside into respective duration into the bidding deadlines.
- Earning season continues, with Moderna, Kellog and News Corp