Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bund is once again better bid on the cash open, as Europe comes in.
- Immediate focus is on 175.72, the printed high yesterday.
- The 10yr yield initial support at -0.401% has held so far, as we printed a -0.402% low yesterday.
- The Gap in yield is from -401%/-0.422%.
- German 5/30s is off yesterday's low at 72.168, now at 73.11, which are still the lowest (Flattest) levels since 12/02.
- Today sees no tier 1 data, while speakers just includes ECB Villeroy.
- We also get ECB survey of Bank lending.
- SUPPLIES: UK 2071 £1.25bn (Equates to 57.5k Gilts), and German EU4bn 7yr (equates to 19k Bund, or 47.8k Bobl)