Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Hungary over the weekend joined European Union nations in curbing flights from southern Africa, where a new strain of the coronavirus was detected (BBG).
- This morning, economic data showed that unemployment rate fell to 3.9% in October, down from 4% the previous month.
- USDHUF has been consolidating lower in the past week after finding a local high at 330.90; support to watch on the downside stands at 324.80, followed by 320. On the topside, next resistance to watch above 330.90 stands at 330.30.
- Hungary 10Y yield has been consolidating higher in the past two days after finding a local low at 4.097%; resistance to watch on the topside stands at 4.50%. On the downside, first support to watch below 4.0970% stands at 4%.