Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #)
- $5.3B Priced Thursday
- 06/03 $1.5B *Consolidated Edison $750M each: 10Y +80, 40Y +130
- 06/03 $850M *Ares Capital 7Y +165
- 06/03 $750M *Travelers 30Y +75
- 06/03 $700M *Blue Owl Fnc 10Y +165
- 06/03 $500M *Puget Energy 7Y +108
- 06/03 $500M *IADB 10Y FRN SOFR+36
- 06/03 $500M *Council of Europe Development Bank (CoE) 3Y -4
- $18.4B Priced Wednesday
- 06/02 $5.5B *ADB $4B 3Y -3, $1.5B 7Y +10
- 06/02 $3.15B #Citigroup $2.75B 6NC5 +67, $400M 6NC5 FRN SOFR+77
- 06/02 $3B #Indonesia $1.25B 5Y 1.5%, $1B 10Y +2.55%, $ 750M 30Y 3.55% Sukuk
- 06/02 $2.5B #Societe Generale $1.25B each: 6NC5 +100, 11NC10 +130
- 06/02 $2B #Truist Fncl $1B each: 4NC3 FRN SOFR+40, 8NC7 +63
- 06/02 $1.5B #Petrobras 30Y 5.75%
- 06/02 $750M NY Life Ins $400M 5Y +37, $350M 5Y FRN SOFR+48
- $6.75B Priced Tuesday
- 06/01 $3B *TD Bank $900M 2Y +18, $800M 2Y FRN SOFR +22, $1.3B 5Y +40
- 06/01 $2.45B *Vodafone $500M 60NC5.25 3.25%, $1B 60NC10 4.125%, $950M 60NC30 5.125%
- 06/01 $800M *Pacific Gas & Electric 7Y +180
- 06/01 $500M *MetLife 3Y +28
Total high-grade issuance of $37.9B put May at $159.125B -- well off May 2020 total of $270.9B. April 2021 comes in third place so far this year with $183.4B -- and well off last year's all-time record of $401.325B. March still leads 2021 with stellar $232.62B high-grade corporate issuance vs. $275.48B for Mar 2020. Q1'21 ahead last years pace $618.03B vs. $548.16B.
|2020 Recap:||Record $2.196T|
|Dec'20||$52.24B; $796.54B H2 2020|
|Jun'20||$180.50B; Record $1.40T H2 2020|