Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
July corporate issuance running total at $62.335B
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #)
- 07/16 No new issuance Friday; $42.385B for week
- 07/?? $1.2B Xiaomi $800M 10Y, $400M 30Y Green bond
- $24.15B Priced Thursday; $42.385B for week
- 07/15 $8.5B *Morgan Stanley $2B 3.5NC2.5 +57, $3B 6NC5 +75, $3.5B 11NC10 +95
- 07/15 $7.75B *Bank of America $2B 6NC5 tap +77, $3.75B 11NC10 +100, $2B31NC30 +103
- 07/15 $2.75B *African Development Bank (AFDB) 5Y +1
- 07/15 $2.25B *New Development Bank (NDB) 3Y +14
- 07/15 $1.3B *Royalty Pharma $600M 10Y +105, $700M 30Y +155
- 07/15 $1B *ADT Security 8Y 4.12%
- 07/15 $600M *Cibanco 10Y +312.5
- $5.5B Priced Wednesday; $18.235B total on week
- 07/14 $5.5B *Goldman Sachs $4B 11NC10 +103, $1.5B 21NC20 +100
- $6.1B Priced Tuesday
- 07/13 $3B *IADB 7Y sustainable development bond +7
- 07/13 $2.5B *Province of British Columbia 5Y +4
- 07/13 $600M *MassMutual 5Y +40
- 07/13 $Benchmark Interchile investor calls
- $6.635B Priced Monday
- 07/12 $6B *MUFG (Mitsubishi UFF Fncl Grp) $2.1B 4NC3 +55, $2.1B 6NC5 +75, $1.8B 11NC10 +95
- 07/12 $635M *Uzbekistan 10Y 3.9% (includes UZS2.5T 3Y 14%)
- 07/09 No new issuance Friday; $22.95B total for week
- $1.5B Priced Thursday
- 07/08 $1B *Dexia no-grow 3Y +8
- 07/08 $500M *Mitsubishi Corp 5Y +50
- $13.45B Priced Wednesday
- 07/07 $5B *KFW 3Y -3
- 07/07 $4B *Enel Finance $1.25B 5Y +70, $1B 7Y +85, $1B 10Y +100, $750M 20Y +110
- 07/07 $1.2B *Xiaomi $800M 10Y +165, $400M 30Y +220
- 07/07 $1B *PacifiCorp 31Y Green +98
- 07/07 $1B *Gazprom 10Y 3.5%
- 07/07 $750M *Royal Bank of Canada 5Y Green +38
- 07/07 $500M *EIB 7Y FRN/SOFR+25
- $8B priced Tuesday
- 07/06 $3.25B *Nomura $1.25B 5Y +85, $1B 7Y +105, $1B 10Y +125
- 07/06 $1.75B *Mizuho Fncl Grp $1.1B 6Y +75, $11Y +100a
- 07/06 $1.7B *Bank of Montreal $1.15B 3Y +27, $550M 3Y FRN/SOFR+32
- 07/06 $800M *Korea Gas $450M 5Y +37.5, $350M 10Y +65
- 07/06 $500M *Hongkong Land Co 10Y +90
- 07/06 $Benchmark Beijing Capital Development investor call
- 07/06 $Benchmark Mitsubishi 5Y investor call
- 07/02 No new issuance
- 07/01 No new issuance
Total high-grade issuance of $37.9B put May at $159.125B -- well off May 2020 total of $270.9B. April 2021 comes in third place so far this year with $183.4B -- and well off last year's all-time record of $401.325B. March still leads 2021 with stellar $232.62B high-grade corporate issuance vs. $275.48B for Mar 2020. Q1'21 ahead last years pace $618.03B vs. $548.16B.
|2020 Recap:||Record $2.196T|
|Dec'20||$52.24B; $796.54B H2 2020|
|Jun'20||$180.50B; Record $1.40T H2 2020|