US Gasoline prices keep inching down after breaking the declining streak earlier this week. The national average is now at 3.912$/gal according to GasBuddy. OPIS/AAA gasoline data this morning shows US prices are now only up about 23% from same time last year.
- The national average for diesel is likely to fall under 5$/gal later today with the current average at 5.006$/gal.
- US refining margins are drifting lower today after seeing an increase after the higher implied demand figures released by EIA yesterday.
- US 321 crack down -0.8$/bbl at 44.13$/bbl
- US gasoline crack down 0$/bbl at 35.52$/bbl
- US ULSD crack down -2.5$/bbl at 61.36$/bbl