Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
A beat for US Retail sales, with reaction mostly seen in Treasuries.
- USA sold in 2.5k, TYA in 7k, FVA 6k
- S&P futures find a small bid, while USD stay fairly unmoved.
- Mostly FM order flow, with Brexit headlines leading assets today.
- EURUSD test high of the session, following the small bid in Equity.
- EURUSD is 1.1742, ahead of MNI tech resistance at 1.1771 High Oct 14