Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: US treasuries have edged lower in very thin Tuesday trade led
by a 8bp move higher in 2-yr to 7-yr yields unperturbed by Iran response to
implementation of fresh US sanctions as markets take cue from mild sell-off in
JGBs and German Bunds. US 10-yr yield is 0.5bp higher at 2.9451%.
- T-note future stuck to a 2 tick range during a volume light Asian session, but
were at the bottom of that range heading into London trade as JGBs were weighed
by RTRS source piece on the BoJ.
- US Tsys recovered at start of London trade following soft German industrial
production, but then followed Bunds lower with cash sellers seen in the futures
markets. US Tsys have then traded sideways with little seen to direct traders
- Euro$ futures are steady to 1 tick lower, strip touch steeper as white
contracts remain unchanged.
- Participants eye 3-Year note supply later today, with 10- & 30-Year paper due
later in the week, and Friday's U.S. CPI release providing the economic
highlight. As a reminder Fed voter Barkin speaks on Wednesday, with non-voter
Evans due up on Thursday.