Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: US Treasury Futures trading mostly lower, curves steepening,
moderate futures volume. Curve update:
* 2s10s +1.511, 44.355 (44.674H/41.752L);
* 2s30s +1.400, 57.702 (58.498H/55.547L);
* 5s30s +0.459, 26.877 (27.942H/25.948L);
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra bonds steady 04/32 at 156-19 (156-10L/157-04H)
* Jun 30-yr Bond futures down 08/32 at 142-28 (142-23L/143-11H)
* Jun 10-yr futures down 02.5/32 at 119-10.5 (119-08.5L/119-15.5H)
* Jun 5-yr futures down 01/32 at 113-08.25 (113-07.25L/113-10.75H)
* Jun 2-yr futures up 0.50/32 at 105-30.50 (105-29.75L/105-30.75H)