Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: US Tsys went out just off of highs, with the curve giving back a
portion of the week's steepening.
- 10-Year yields pulled back below 3.00%, with limited reaction seen to
Thursday's domestic economic releases, with more focus on tomorrow's initial Q1
US GDP estimate.
- The space moved higher in early dealing, tracking EGBs & Gilts on the back of
a dovish Swedish Riksbank & an on hold, copy & paste ECB policy announcement.
- The latest US 7-Year Note auction stopped through screens, with the
bid-to-cover ratio ticking higher, while dealer takedown slipped as indirect
participation picked up.
- It was a decent volume session, with better buying seen via 2-way flow.
Options saw a continuation of the heavy upside call buying from Wednesday.
- The Eurodollar strip was higher, with the short end well bid after 3-Month
$LIBOR fixed lower.