Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- SULLIVAN AND TURKEY'S KALIN SPOKE ABOUT DEFENSE RELATIONSHIP
- Turkey's presidential spokesman and the U.S. national security adviser on Oct. 27 discussed by phone bilateral ties, the F-35/F-16 issue, global climate change and regional developments, an official statement said.
- Kalın and Sullivan spoke about Turkish-U.S. relations along with regional issues, including Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Nagorno-Karabakh, Greece, and the eastern Mediterranean, said a Turkish presidential statement.
- The duo agreed that close alliance relations between Turkey and the U.S. need to proceed on a basis of mutual respect, focusing on common interests and strategic priorities.
- According to the statement, it was underlined that the determined struggle will continue against all terrorist organizations, including the PKK and ISIL, which threaten Turkey's border security and Syria's territorial integrity