Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- Steady reversals of yesterday's moves with both USDBRL (+1.25%) and USDCLP (1.16%) gaining as US Equity markets exhibit weakness following some poorly received earnings reports. Additionally, Brazil confirming reinfection via the new COVID-19 strain will not have comforted markets as regions struggle with intense second wave implications.
- Volatile MXN price action surrounding a headline that the Trump administration issues a warning to Mexico over USMCA. The Peso had been struggling all session in line with LATAM peers, however we did spike very briefly making a new marginal high 19.8974. The rally was met with solid supply as markets realised the warning letter was dated from Jan 11 and equities stabilised off their lows.
- BBDXY remains up 0.62% at 1126.64
- JPM EM Currency index is down 0.68% at 57.44