Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USD/ILS opens lower this morning on the back of a weaker greenback, briefly approaching the 76.4% fib (3.2584) drawn off the 10 May.
- Today's UNSC meeting will be a key focus to see if the US manages to block and official call for a ceasefire once again, as the conflict trajectory remans firmly in Netanyahu's hands.
- A shift in tone from Biden towards a ceasefire was broadly ignored by Netanyahu who continues to pursue further goals in Gaza before exploring a de-escalation.
- Rocket fire has now been noted as coming from Lebanon, following extensive airstrikes in the Gaza strip.
- Spot USD/ILS moved below key lateral and dynamic support at 3.27 from the 100dma, but was met with buying pressure around the 3.26 level and 76.4% fib.
- Intraday Sup1: 3.2600, Sup2: 3.2525, Res1: 3.2709, Res2: 3.2739