Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
DOLLAR-MYR: USD/MYR has moved away from highs, last deals +72 at MYR4.2245 as
the ringgit underperforms its peers from the Asian EM basket. The recent
volatility in oil mkts has spooked participants, but the easing of broader
risk-off mood has capped gains & allowed the rate to pull back.
- Bulls remain focused on the Feb 26 high of MYR4.2435, the recent cycle peak.
Meanwhile, a drop below Monday's high of MYR4.2172 would fill today's opening
gap, bringing the MYR4.2000 mark into view.
- Malaysian PM Muhyiddin unveiled his new cabinet line-up, refraining from
appointing a Deputy PM.
- Ex-Dep PM Wan Azizah said that her husband Anwar is more likely to become the
leader of the opposition coalition than former PM Mahathir.
- Malaysia reports its industrial output data on Friday.