Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- PM Orban said earlier in a state radio interview that the EU membership is important for Hungary for market access. We have seen that the disagreements between Hungary and Brussels have been rising following a series of legal dispute in the past few months.
- As a reminder, Hungary is still waiting for Brussels to approve the 7.2bn EUR in grants under the recovery fund.
- Sell-side is split between 15bps and 30bps hike for the September 21 meeting as inflationary pressures remain firm in the CEE region (CPI inflation accelerated to 4.9% YoY in August).
- USDHUF ticks higher this morning after breaking above its 200DMA yesterday (297.60); next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 299.40 (50DMA). On the downside, first support to watch stands at 295.70, followed by 292.
- Hungary 10Y yield has been oscillating at around 3.07% in the past few days; resistance to watch on the topside stands at 3.09%, followed by key level at 3.22%. On the downside, first support stands at 3%, followed by 2.88% (50D/100DMA).