Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Momentum on HUF has been bullish following NBH decision to raise the benchmark rate by 30bps to 1.20% on Tuesday (vs. 20bps expected) combined with broad USD weakness.
- After consolidating by 10 figures since its high reached on July 27, USDHUF ticks higher this morning after finding support at its 100DMA (297.60) yesterday. Next support to watch below that stands at 296.20 (50DMA); on the topside, first resistance stands at 300, followed by 302.90.
- Hungary 10Y yield ticks higher this morning after finding a local low at 2.74% yesterday; next support to watch on the downside stands at 2.70%. On the topside, first resistance to watch stands at 2.81% (100DMA), followed by 2.83% (50DMA).
- Yesterday, economic data showed that retail sales came in higher than expected at 5.8% YoY in June (vs. 4% YoY).
- Next important data to watch will be July CPI print coming out on August 10.