Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Pressure on the Mexican peso continued this morning with USDMXN near enough matching the June 24 highs above 20.2150, stalling at the 200-day MA that comes in today at 20.2168. A sustained move above here with certainly be a bullish technical development. TIIE swaps curve continues to bull flatten (see below), with 10-yr swap rates falling around 17 basis points from last weeks close.
- Ahead of the widely anticipated Bi-weekly CPI print tomorrow, Citi published the results of their biweekly analysts' survey in email.
- Expect next rate move to be a 25bps increase in Aug. 2021
- 2021 year-end inflation raised to 5.80% from 5.60%
- *Economy Minister Tatiana Clouthier traveling to Washington to meet with U.S. Trade Representative Katherine Tai and Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo. Trip to last through Friday.