Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDMXN again struggled to crack below 19.80 and marginal USD strength has seen the pair trade back into the mid-point of the most recent 19.80-20.00 range.
- Trade data today:
- 1200BST/0700ET Mexico March Trade Balance – Estimate 3.49 billion vs 2.68 billion in Feb.
- News- President AMLO has continued to defend the most recent ruling to extend the Supreme Court Chief Justice's term, reiterating Zaldivar needs more time to oversee reform of a compromised judiciary.
- He went on to explain that Zaldivar is the right man to see the job through ensuring that "the judges are not, as now, at the service of the powerful".