Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Following today's surprise 200 bps cut, USDTRY rallied to a fresh trend high and above Tuesday's 9.3747 peak.
- This confirms a resumption of the primary uptrend and with technical trend reading still in the bull camp, further upside is seen likely.
- A key short-term support has been defined at 9.2050, yesterday's low, where a break is needed to suggest a short-term top.
- Key upside levels to watch are:
- 9.5304 2.00 proj of the Sep 22 - 29 - Oct 1 price swing
- 9.6129 2.236 proj of the Sep 22 - 29 - Oct 1 price swing