Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 is closed
- ASX 200 down 0.907 points at 7385.5
- Shanghai Comp. down 23.186 points at 3551.548
- JGBs are closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 0.5 ticks at 98.805, Aussie 10-Yr yield up 0.1bp at 1.193%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 7.8125 ticks at 134.171875, cash Tsys are closed
- WTI crude down $0.27 at $71.64, Gold down $3.46 at $1803.46
- USD/JPY up 11 pips at Y110.26
- WEIDMANN, WUNSCH OPPOSED ECB'S NEW GUIDANCE ON INTEREST RATES (BBG)
- WARREN, BROWN CRITICIZE POWELL'S APPROACH ON BANK REGULATION (BBG)
- BIDEN TEAM PLANS FOR CHIPS FUNDING EVEN BEFORE CONGRESS ACTS (BBG)
- UK TO LAUNCH DAILY COVID TESTS TO ALLEVIATE PRESSURE ON CERTAIN SECTORS
- DUP THREATENS TO STYMIE 'UNACCEPTABLE' BREXIT DEAL (THE TIMES)
- NSW FLAGS NATIONAL EMERGENCY RE: COVID IN SYDNEY