Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $75.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 3: $74.77 - High Jul 7 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: $73.52 - High Jul 30
- RES 1: $71.30 - Bear channel top drawn from the Jul 6 high
- PRICE: $70.95 @ 07:11 BST Sep 15
- SUP 1: $68.80 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $67.56 - Low Sep 9
- SUP 3: $65.41 - Low Aug 24
- SUP 4: $61.74 - Low Aug 23 and key support
WTI futures maintain a bullish outlook and the contract is holding onto recent gains. The recovery from the Aug 23 low defined a key S/T support at $61.74, Aug 23 low where a break is required to reinstate a broader bearish theme. Further gains are likely with $70.74 cleared, 76.4.% of the Jul 30 - Aug 23 sell-off. The focus is on $71.30, the bear channel top drawn from the Jul 6 high. Initial firm support lies at $67.56, Sep 9 low.