Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $78.03 - High Oct 29, 2018 (cont)
- RES 3: $76.80 - High Jul 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: $75.92 - High Jul 14
- RES 1: $75.15 - High Jul 29
- PRICE: $70.27 @ 16:33 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: $68.83 - 5.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 2: $67.60 - Low Aug 05
- SUP 3: $66.91 - Jul 20 low and Bear trigger
- SUP 4: $65.75 - Low May 24
Brent futures traded inside the Tuesday range on Wednesday, flattening off the recovery off the Monday low. The move below the 50-day EMA last week looks convincing, with support now exposed at $66.91. To resume any incline, bulls need to again take out $74.47, the 76.4% retracement of the Jul 6 - 20 downleg. A break and close back above here opens key resistance at $76.80, Jul 6 high.