Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- VALE: EMPLOYEES WILL EXIT WITH SUPPORT OF MINE RESCUE TEAM (BBG)
- VALE EXPECTS ALL TRAPPED MINERS TO REACH SURFACE BY TONIGHT (BBG)
- Vale said in a statement thirty-nine employees are stuck at its Totten mine in Sudbury, Ontario, in Canada, after an incident in the shaft occurred Sunday afternoon.
- Company says workers are safe and mobilizing to exit the underground mine after the conveyance for transporting employees was taken offline. The employees will exit via a secondary egress ladder system with support of Vale's mine rescue team. (Bloomberg)