Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Very little to pen after a quiet session for Aussie bonds, with
the curve running a touch flatter on the back of the latest batch of Fed
rhetoric, with little/no notable reaction to the latest RBNZ MonPol decision
from across the Tasman. YM last -2.5 ticks., XM unch.
- Bills trade 1-3 ticks lower through the reds, with some light selling interest
in IRU9Z9 probably the pick of the activity that we observed.
- RBA repo ops saw A$1.316bn worth of 15-day ops dealt at an average of 1.557%.
- The domestic docket remains empty tomorrow.