Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FOREX: Very little to pen for the G10 FX space during the final Asia-Pacific
session of Q2/H1. JPY the marginal outperformer as regional players react to the
swings in markets during EU/NY hours on Thursday, positioning for G20, after
scepticism surrounding the Trump-Xi meeting (scheduled for Saturday) crept back
in. Little to note from the opening round of G20 comments themselves. USD/JPY
didn't really threaten to break Y107.50, where ~$2.5bn worth of options roll off
at today's NY cut. A very tight one for the Antipodeans, even with the end of
the Australian tax year.
- In terms of month-end flows some bank models are suggesting month-end related
- Focus continues to fall on the G20, with U.S. PCE & Chicago PMI, flash EZ CPI,
the final UK GDP reading for Q1, Canadian GDP, the BoC business survey,
Norwegian labour market data & an address from Fed's Daly all slated for Friday.
- To reiterate, the Trump-Xi meeting will take place on Saturday, with Chinese
official PMI data also due over the weekend.