Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EU: Videoconference of foreign affairs ministers due to take place today,
kicking off shortly at 1000CET (0900BST, 0400ET).
- The main subject of the videoconference set to be EU-China relations in the
wake of Beijing's imposition of a new national security law on Hong Kong, which
has provoked international backlash.
- The EU is in a difficult position, as many want to speak out against China for
its perceived attack on Hong Kong's democracy, but the bloc does not want to
damage its economic relationship with Beijing at a time when its member states
economies are experiencing recessions.
- Ministers to also discuss impact of COVID-19 on APAC region, and recent
developments in Afghanistan.
- Press conference follows at 1300CET (1200BST, 0700ET), link: