March 16, 2023 07:05 GMT
VIEW CHANGE: Barclays pencil in 25bp for today's meeting
Barclays changed its ECB call yesterday evening noting that "current developments qualify as "extreme", in our view, justifying a reassessment of our ECB call."
- Barclays now "assign a 20% probability to no hike, a 60% probability to a 25bp hike and a 20% probability to a 50bp hike."
- Barclays had previously expected a 50bp hike today.