Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $30.100 - High Feb 1
- RES 3: $29.053 - High Feb 2
- RES 2: $28.498 - 61.8% retracement of the Feb 1 - 4 sell-off
- RES 1: $28.003 - 50.0% retracement of the Feb 1 - 4 sell-off
- PRICE: $27.568 @ 18:27 GMT Feb 25
- SUP 1: $26.139 - Low Feb 19
- SUP 2: $25.905 - Low Feb 4
- SUP 3: $25.483 - 76.4% retracement of the Jan 18 - Feb 1 rally
- SUP 4: $24.700 - Low Jan 27
Silver had a volatile finish last week, having trading sharply lower early Friday before staging a decent recovery. The metal remains vulnerable following the sell-off on Feb 2. Recent gains are considered a correction and a resumption of weakness is seen likely near-term. A move lower once again would refocus attention on $25.905, Feb 4 low. Clearance of this support would set the scene for a deeper pullback. Resistance is seen at $28.003 and $28.498, Fibonacci retracement levels.