Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9183 61.8% retracement of the Sep 11 - Oct 14 sell-off
- RES 3: 0.9169 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.9162 High Oct 7
- RES 1: 0.9149 Oct 20 high
- PRICE: 0.9078 @ 10:37 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 0.9071 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 0.9007 Low Oct 14
- SUP 3: 0.9000 Round number support
- SUP 4: 0.8967 76.4% retracement of the Sep 3 - 11 rally
EURGBP technical conditions at the start of today's session looked promising for bulls. With volatile price action continuing to dominate and Sterling firming today, the cross has reversed a large portion of its most recent gains. Resistance has been defined at 0.9149, Oct 20 high with key support at 0.9007, Oct 14 low. Bulls will be looking for price to remain above 0.9007. A break though would signal the resumption of bearish pressure.