Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILT SUMMARY: Voting has opened for the second Conservative leader ballot with
the result expected after 1800BST.
- The Sep-19 gilt future trades at 130.61, 31 ticks off the day's high; L-H:
- Gilt yields are 2-4bps lower on the day. Cash yields (Last / 1d chg / L..H):
2Y (0.5768% / -2.4bp / 0.5552%...0.5857%); 5Y (0.5979% / -3.3bp /
0.5762%...0.6071%); 10Y (0.8127% / -3.6bp / 0.7879%...0.8218%); 30Y (1.4243% /
-2.7bp / 1.4048%...1.4318%).
- The curve has bull flattened: 2s10s (21.7bp / -1.9bp / 21.5bp..22.2bp); 2s30s
(83bp / -0.9bp / 82.7bp..83.8bp).
- The short sterling futures strip has flattened: W (+ 0.5/2.0 ticks); R (+
2.0/4.0 ticks); G (+ 4.5/5.0 ticks); B (+ 4.5/5.0 ticks).