August 15, 2022 05:41 GMT
EUROZONE T-BILL ISSUANCE
Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Finland, the ESM and France will all look to sell bills this week. MNI looks for issuance at first round operations of E16.3bln (down from the E19.4bln issued this week).
- Germany will kick off issuance for the week this morning with E3bln of the 6-month Feb 22, 2023 bubill on offer.
- Also this morning, the Netherlands will look to sell E1.0-1.5bln of each of the 3-month Nov 23, 2022 DTC and the new 6.5-month Feb 27, 2023 DTC.
- Spain will look to sell a combined E1.5-2.5bln of 3/9-month letras tomorrow: 3-month Nov 11, 2022 letras and 9-month May 12, 2022 letras.
- Also tomorrow, Finland will look to sell up to E750mln of each of the 6-month Feb 13, 2023 RFTB and the new 9-month May 12, 2023 RFTB.
- The ESM will then look to sell up to E1.1bln of new 6-month Feb 23, 2023 bills.
- France will conclude Eurozone bill issuance for the week tomorrow afternoon wil up to E5.8bln of 12/22/51-week BTFs on offer: E2.3-2.7bln of the 12-week Nov 9, 2023 BTF, E1.3-1.7bln of the 22-week Jan 11, 2023 BTF and E1.0-1.4bln of the new 51-week Jul 12, 2023 BTF.