- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
W/C July 4, 2022
Germany, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Belgium, the ESM, Greece and the EU have all sold bills this week. We estimate bill issuance for the week at a combined E26.2bln at first-round operations, up from E12.1bln last week.
- Germany kicked off issuance for the week on Monday morning, selling E6.0bln of bubills: E4bln (E3.929bln allotted) of the 3-month Oct 19, 2022 bubill and E2bln (E1.024bln allotted) of the 9-month Apr 13, 2023 bubill.
- The Netherlands then sold a combined E2.5bln of DTCs (the mid-point of the target): reopening E1.29bln of the 2-month Aug 30, 2022 DTC and E1.21bln of the 4-month Oct 28, 2022 DTC.
- On Monday afternoon, France sold E6.09bln of BTFs (the top of the target range): E2.799bln of the 12-week Sep 28, 2022 BTF, E1.296bln of the new 23-week Dec 14, 2022 BTF, E0.798bln of the 33-week Feb 22, 2023 BTF and E1.197bln of the 49-week Jun 14, 2023 BTF.
- On Tuesday morning, Spain sold E5.33bln of 6/12-month letras against a E4.5-5.5bln target: E1.149bln of 6-month Jan 13, 2023 letras and E4.185bln of new 12-month Jul 7, 2023 letras.
- Belgium then sold a combined E2.06bln of 3/6-month TCs, against a E1.8-2.2bln target range: E840mln of the 3-month Nov 10, 2022 TC and E1.215bln of the 6-month Jan 12, 2023 TC.
- The ESM concluded Tuesday's bill issuance by selling E1.064bln of the 3-month Oct 6, 2022 bill against a target of up to E1.1bln.
- On Wednesday, Greece sold E625mln of the new 13-week Oct 7, 2022 GTB.
- The EU then wrapped up bill issuance for the week by selling E1.0bln of the 3-month Oct 7, 2022 EU-bill and E1.5bln of the new 6-month Jan 6, 2023 EU-bill, the top of the target range for both.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.